Returning to Campus:
Before returning to campus everyone must take the COVID-19 Safety training provided by DRS (Division of Research Safety).
Beginning August 10 (for faculty and staff) and August 16 (for students):
Regular On-campus Participation: Mandatory twice weekly testing will be required for all faculty, staff or students who participate in any on-campus activities.
Occasional On-campus Visits: Faculty, staff or students visiting the campus only occasionally will be required to go to a testing center, get tested and have test results dated no more than four days prior to entering any university facility. Please plan ahead since it takes 3-4 hrs to get the results of your test.
Davenport Hall to remain CLOSED due to construction work + COVID-19
All Anthropology faculty and graduate students have keys to access Davenport Hall from the East parking lot, as well as your offices, labs and the mail boxes in 109.
- You must wear a mask any time you are not alone in your office.
- Please use the hand sanitizing stations on the ground floor as you enter and leave the building.
- Bathrooms should only have one occupant at a time.
- The Office Staff (Karla, Joyce and Zach) will continue working remotely and are available as usual via email.
- Lunch room and seminar room 109A will remain closed.
- The 109G computer/copier/supply room will remain closed. Please email the office at least one week ahead if you need to arrange access to the copier/scanner. Please have items such as printer ink delivered to your home address.
Graduate Student Offices are limited to one person occupancy at a time to maintain safe social distancing. Please co-ordinate proposed visits with your office partner(s), and take any items you brought in with you as you leave.
- Both graduate student lounges will remain closed.
Other COVID-19 Resources
Campus Information on COVID-19 (this is intended to be a central starting point for information and updates about regarding COVID-19 and the campus)
CDC guidelines on how to properly clean and disinfect facilities
For updates from the LAS Implementation Teams please check here.
Mental Health Resources
Thanks for your co-operation everyone. - stay safe and healthy!
Professor and Head
Guidelines file can be downloaded here