For more than half a century, the Department of Anthropology has been changing lives – with discoveries that improve our understanding of the world, knowledge that enlightens and inspires, and an educational environment that prepares students for lives of impact. The generosity of our former students and friends ensures that we are able to purse the research questions on an international scale.
Your support makes a difference because we depend on gifts from people like you to:
- Support anthropological field research, worldwide, by both faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates.
- Enrich the academic environment by funding lecturers from other universities.
- Purchase critical equipment for both field and laboratory projects, allowing us to break new research pathways
- Support teaching and undergraduate student research.
So much of what we are able to do is thanks to the annual gifts we receive each year from alumni and friends. On behalf of the students and faculty who will benefit from your gift, thank you for your continued generosity.
Giving to Anthropology
Give By Mail
Download the printable PDF form
Give by Phone
(217) 333-7108 or 877-265-4910 (toll free)
Matching Gifts—An Easy Way to Double or Triple Your Donation
Many companies will match even double or triple your gift to the college. Simply request and complete the Matching Gift Form from your company’s Human Resources Office, then mail it along with your gift check. See if your company has a matching gift program.
For more information on other ways to direct your gift in the Department of Anthropology, please contact:
Office of Advancement
College of Liberal Arts & Sciences
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
2111 Oak Street Suite 100
Champaign, Illinois 61820