Beckman Institute Postdoctoral Research Fellow Michelle Rodrigues and Professor Kathryn B. H. Clancy of Anthropology investigate the effects of parental relationships on peer relationships in adolescent girls.
Kathryn B. H. Clancy Ph.D
- 2001, BA cum laude, Harvard University, Biological Anthropology and Women's Studies
- 2007, PhD, Yale University, Anthropology
- 01/2009 Illinois Campus Research Board
- ANTH 143: Biological bases of human behavior (Fall)
- ANTH 240: Biological anthropology (Spring 2009)
- ANTH 499KC: The evolutionary biology of women (Spring 2009)
- ANTH 249: Evolution and human disease (Spring 2010)
- ANTH 4xx: Behavioral endocrinology (Spring 2010)
Works in Progress
In The News
U of I anthropology professor Kathryn Clancy spoke recently on the subject of sexual harassment and assault in higher education at a conference sponsored several prominent scientific societies.