Courses in this area examine the roles played by law and legal institutions in the pursuit of contemporary political values such as peace, justice and prosperity and will prepare students for careers in law, forensics, social work, government, policing and related fields.
- ANTH 160 Contemporary Social Issues
- ANTH 246 Forensic Science
- ANTH 346 Forensic Anthropology
- ANTH 399 Black Lives Matter: Human Rights Perspectives
- ANTH 456 Human Osteology
- ANTH 499 The Anthropology of Policing
- ANTH 499 Political and Legal Anthropology