Welcome to Anthropology!
A new semester awaits us, with many changes and opportunities, and the Department of Anthropology undergraduate academic advisor Dr. Maritza Quiñones will continue advising virtually during the Fall 2023 Semester.
Scheduling an Appointment
The undergraduate academic advisor schedule for Fall 2023 is:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (virtual). Please use the online scheduler.
- Tuesday and Thursday (in-person), 1 - 5 PM in Davenport Hall 109F. Please use the online scheduler.
Anthropology majors and concentrations (Archaeology, Human Evolutionary Biology, Sociocultural & Linguistic)
CS + Anthropology majors and transfers
Major plan of study
Department advising holds
Degree completion plans
Approval for adding a second major or minor
Study abroad exploration, course planning, and approvals
Research/internship opportunities/getting involved
Forms and Petitions
All forms and petitions should be filed with your academic advisor. The following forms are in PDF (some in editable format) or MS Word. Some forms are available online:
- Credit/No Credit form
- Grade Replacement form
- Late course add/section change/credit change
- Concurrent Enrollment at Parkland College in Champaign for domestic students form
- Concurrent Enrollment at Parkland College in Champaign for international students form
Other forms, including petition forms to late drop a class, retroactively drop a class, withdraw from multiple courses, or request an “I” grade, are available from academic advisors or LAS Resources.
Undergraduate Academic Advisor
Dr. Maritza Quiñones, Undergraduate Academic Advisor
Department of Anthropology
University of Illinois at Urbana‐Champaign
Phone: (217) 265-8042